The Camp UniStar Foundation is a tax-exempt Minnesota 501c(3) organization (Tax ID: 46-2212675).
Types of Gifts
- Operating Fund: Gifts to this fund are unrestricted. Your gifts will be used to address current needs and priorities, including reducing camper fees, expanding programs, or investing in equipment and facilities. By default, all gifts are applied to this fund.
- Capital Fund: This fund is designated to support our long-term campus rejuvenation plan, as well as other equipment and facilities’ needs. Over the next three years we expect to complete improvements to the lodge, cabins, children’s programming spaces, and staff housing.
- Scholarship Fund: We aspire to make camp affordable for everyone that wants to attend. This fund is used for scholarships and financial aid to help us achieve that goal.
- Endowment Fund: Your gift to the endowment fund is an investment in the long-term future of the camp.
How to Donate
Camp UniStar is owned and operated by the Camp UniStar Foundation, a Minnesota 501c(3) non-profit. We accept gifts at any time of the year, in several different ways, and you may direct your gift to any of the funds listed above.
- Check: Please make checks payable to "Camp UniStar" and provide instructions in the memo line. You may mail your check to Camp UniStar, 25816 Star Island SE, Cass Lake, MN 56633.
- Credit Card: To donate online with a credit card, visit our GiveMN Page at www.givemn.org (search for “Camp UniStar”). You may make a one-time or recurring gift.
- Stock or Legacy: If you would like to make a stock donation, or include Camp UniStar in your will, please reach out using the contact information below, and we will provide instructions for your contribution.
If you want to make a donation while you are at camp, you may do so with cash, check, or credit card. Please see the Camp Director.
Questions? You may direct your giving questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.