2017 Registration Information
Find this year's program information on the Program Topics page.
Priority Registration ends March 11 for all Program weeks. The Registrar must receive your form with deposit by this date. Postmark does not apply.
After March 11, you may still apply to attend. Please contact the Registrar (until May 27) or the Director (after May 27) to find out which weeks have space available.
* Young Adult Discount: For Helping Hands, the youth fees apply for 18 to 35 year-olds -- cabin $290, tent $210. Please write “Young Adult” after your name on Registration Form.
Scholarships are available for campers from any state. Contact the registrar for info.
- Registration confirmation letters will be sent out in March. They will include a statement of your balance due, more information about camp, and may include additional information about the program. Your balance will be due on Friday of the program week you attend. Payment by check is preferred.
- If you require accessible housing or have other special needs please attach a note.
- We make every effort to accommodate groups who wish to attend camp together. Please see “GROUPS” instructions on the Program registration form.
- Helping Hands Notes:
- To assist with the planning of housing, those applying for Helping Hands and wishing to arrive late or leave early must enclose a letter with their application stating the exact dates and times they wish to arrive and leave.
- Campers who apply for Helping Hands may also apply for a Program week at the same time. Please use a separate registration form and deposit for the additional week.
Some suggestions for increasing your chance of attending camp:
- Choose more weeks. Your flexibility makes it more likely there will be space in one of your preferred weeks.
- Choose weeks early in the season. The late July and August weeks are the most requested.
- Send in your registration form before priority registration ends on March 11, 2017. Registrations received after that date will have fewer weeks to choose from.
- If the weeks you select are oversubscribed, you’ll be placed on a waiting list. If this happens, we’ll notify you.
- Deposits are nonrefundable once you have received your registration confirmation. Refunds for cancellations will be considered only if your spot can be filled by another registrant.