2017 Youth Weeks
Youth Week 1: June 17 - 24
Youth Week 2: June 24 - July 1
These weeks offer youth entering grades 7 through 12 time with peers to work and play while building community and lifelong friendships. The morning is spent on service projects like painting and landscaping that contribute to camp. Activities for the rest of the day center on enjoying time on the island: hiking, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, swimming, playing ping pong, volleyball or games, or just relaxing on the dock.
Youth Week Registration
Youth Week registration is done online. The link will be posted when registration opens. Dates for registration:
Returning Youth Week Campers: beginning March 5, 2017 at 12:00pm (noon).
Returning Campers are defined as those campers who attended Youth Week in 2016.
- New Youth Week Campers: beginning March 12, 2017 at 12:00pm (noon).
Questions? Contact Youth Week registrar, Abby Olson at 612-454-0922, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
> The Online Registration link will be posted when registration opens <
Youth Week notes:
- The fee for Youth Week 2017 is $475 per camper.
- Optional transportation fees are $25 per direction (Twin Cities to camp, camp to Twin Cities.)
- Scholarships are available for youths requiring financial assistance.
- Tax-deductible DONATIONS are always gratefully accepted, and go to help support Youth Week resources and programs. If you are interested in VOLUNTEERING to help with Youth Week in any way, please contact us.