2016 Youth Weeks
Youth Week 1: June 18 - 25 -- 7th grade open
Youth Week 2: June 25 - July 2 -- FULL
These weeks offer youth entering grades 7 through 12 time with peers to work and play while building community and lifelong friendships. The morning is spent on service projects like painting and landscaping that contribute to camp. Activities for the rest of the day center on enjoying time on the island: hiking, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, swimming, playing ping pong, volleyball or games, or just relaxing on the dock.
Youth Week Registration
Youth Week registration is done online. The link will be posted when registration opens. Dates for registration:
Returning Youth Week Campers: beginning March 6, 2016 at 12:00pm (noon).
Returning Campers are defined as those campers who attended Youth Week in 2015.
- New Youth Week Campers: beginning March 13, 2016 at 12:00pm (noon).
Questions? Contact Youth Week registrar, Abby Olson at 612-454-0922, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to the > Online Registration Page <
Youth Week notes:
- The fee for Youth Week 2016 is $465 per camper.
- New Youth Week 1 Electronics Policy enacted for 2016.
- Optional transportation fees are $25 per direction (Twin Cities to camp, camp to Twin Cities.)
- Scholarships are available for youths requiring financial assistance.
- Tax-deductible DONATIONS are always gratefully accepted, and go to help support Youth Week resources and programs. If you are interested in VOLUNTEERING to help with Youth Week in any way, please contact us.