2014 Youth Weeks
Youth Week 1: June 7 - 14
Youth Week 2: June 14 - 21
The fee for Youth Week 2014 is $425 per camper.
These weeks offer youth entering grades 7 through 12 time with peers to work and play while building community and lifelong friendships. The morning is spent on service projects like painting and landscaping that contribute to camp. Activities for the rest of the day center on enjoying time on the island: hiking, kayaking, sailing, canoeing, swimming, playing ping pong, volleyball or games, or just relaxing on the dock.
Youth Week Registration
Youth Week registration is done with the online form below. Dates for registration:
- Returning Youth Week Campers, beginning February 23, 2014. (Returning Campers are defined as those campers who attended Youth Week in 2013.)
- New Youth Week Campers: Can register beginning March 9, 2014.
Questions? Contact Youth Week registrar, Abby Olson at 612-454-0922, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now closed for Summer 2014
- Optional bus fees are $22 per direction (Twin Cities to camp, camp to Twin Cities.)
- Scholarships are available for youths requiring financial assistance.
- Tax-deductible DONATIONS are always gratefully accepted, and go to help support Youth Week resources and programs. If you are interested in VOLUNTEERING to help with Youth Week in any way, please contact us.