*Youth Week 2022 Registration is Open Now! Register Here*
Youth Week Registration Information
Youth Week 2022 Dates:
Youth Week Saturday, June 18th - Saturday, June 25th, 2022
Youth Week Info:
- All campers interested in attending youth week can register now at the Youth Week Registration Page (not the same as the Program Registration Page)
- Proof of COVID vaccination AND a negative test are required to attend
- Members of the Youth Week senior class of 2020 and 2021 are invited to register for the YW Alumni Week (July 2-8) at a reduced cost
- Youth Week is in need of adult volunteers in the form of:
- Certified Medic
- 8-12 Counselors/Program Leaders
The fee for Youth Week 2022 is $525 per camper with a minimum deposit of $260 required at the time of registration.
The fee for camp-provided transportation from the Twin Cities to camp, and back again, is $50 round trip or $25 one way.
Noticed some Changes?
Youth Week registration has changed for the 2022 season and beyond in two major ways:
1. There are no longer two separate registration periods, instead there is one open registration period for all youth who would like to attend, regardless of past attendance status.
In an effort to make the registration more fair and inviting to new youth who would like to experience camp, registration will open to all interested youth, new and returning, at the same time on a first come, first serve basis. If you are unable to register immediately, please register for the waitlist, and we will determine where we can fit more campers in as soon as possible and invite those youth to attend camp.
2. We no longer register 7th graders for youth week.
We have had dwindling registrations for 7th graders over the last several years, to the point of being forced to combine them with cabins of other grades to provide a more meaningful camp experience.
Tips for Camper Registrations:
- If your camper has been to youth week before, take a moment prior to your registration date and attempt to log in to the registration page. You can use the password reset link if you’ve forgotten your login, but if you’ve forgotten the email as well, you will have to contact the registrar. Once you’re in, you will not be able to start your registration until registration opens, but you can update your household information; one less thing to do later.
- Write down or save your login information for the online registration system, you will need it to complete forms and submit remaining payments, as well as register again in the future.
- There is a wait list created online through the registration system, being the first on the list gives you the best chance of getting a spot if someone needs to cancel their registration.
What Do You Need For Online Registration?
To complete a registration you must have:
- Basic household information. Please put the person who you want to be receiving all the communications from the registrar as ‘Parent 1’
- Week selection - Choose Youth Week One or Youth Week Two
- Transportation selection - Optional transport to and from the Twin Cities and Cass Lake
- Camper Information - required details about your camper
- Deposit/payment - Roughly half of the camper fee is required to complete the registration regardless of scholarship status. Most major credit cards are accepted. You also have the option of paying in full.
Not required to complete a registration, but must be submitted by May 1st:
- Camper Agreement Form - A form for campers to sign, not parents/guardians. It is meant to be an opportunity to discuss a camper's role in the camp community and what is meant by a safe environment for growth. Please pledge to take a few minutes to go through the commitments together before having your camper(s) digitally sign it.
- Medical Form - Requires immunization records and insurance info so have them ready. *For returning campers, the form will be auto-filled with your responses from the previous year, so it is critical to review and update medication dosages and immunization dates for the current year.
- Remaining payment - All remaining balances must be paid
Once you log in to the registration system and complete the household information section, including information about your camper and what grade they will be entering in the fall, you will be ready to register for youth week. If you notice that the week you would like to sign up for has a small orange box next to it that says “waitlist,” that signifies that we have reached our capacity for campers in the grade you are trying to sign up for and if you choose to continue, you will be registering for the waitlist and not for a week at camp. You can follow the directions on each page to continue the process. There is no deposit required to get your name on the waitlist so if it’s an option, we suggest it, however, the waitlist is no guarantee.
The registrar will contact the first person on the waitlist if a spot becomes available and ask if they are still interested in attending youth week, and so on down the list until the week is filled.